All I Wanna Do Is Rock...

Saturday, January 05, 2008

...Made For TV...

Without you my life has become a hangover without end.
A movie made for TV: bad dialogue,
bad acting, no interest.
Too long with no story & no sex.
Is it a kind of weakness
to miss someone so much?
To wish the day would go away?
Like you did yesterday.
Just like you did yesterday.

And I can't think of a way to get through this pain:
To be happy again to make it all alright & I know it must be bad
'cos sitting here right now,
all I know is I can't even think,
I can't even think of anything clever to say, to say
So I say, why pretend any longer?
'Cos I need you here with me.
It's obvious that I miss you so much

...

The night is getting darker
now and there's nothing on TV
but I'll sit tight 'til morning light.
Yeah, I'll wait until the day.
Until the day that you say you're gonna stay.

10 comments:

Sirena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ni_mini said...

feliz cumpleaños musito, el muñecote de la rosca de reyes jajajajajajajajajajajaja creo que es la primera vez que me acuerdo de felicitarte, pero hubiera sido mas propio un mail

Aza said...

Mi querido Savant:

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!

Luis Ricardo said...

Yeah Tirso.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tonto Simón said...

Feliz cumpleaños...

Gran Fornicador said...

Anónimo. Cosas como esas se dicen a la cara, o al menos dando la cara.

Unknown said...

pero estas seguro de que su intención es volver? nop estas esperando en vano?

La Vampi said...

Cumpleaños? Maaare! Felicidades?

Exquisita Criatura said...

pues yo me quiero deprimir, es lo mas correcto despues de lo q me paso, pero pues... osea como le digo, la verdad me asusta estar tan contentota.
...